MIND Professionals stands as a specialist resource for Medical, Healthcare and Legal Professionals who provide representation, assessment, treatment or care services for those affected by Mental Health Issues, Psychological Trauma, Vulnerability, Learning, Neurodevelopmental, Neurological or Physical Disability. Mind Professionals operates within three service areas: MIND Therapies, MIND Experts and MIND Recruitment.
MIND Therapies - provides Private Clinical & Healthcare Services via our network of fully qualified and experienced Independent Clinicians - we specialise in providing:
1. Psychological Assessments and Psychological Therapy for those recovering from Trauma and its associated difficulties such as:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD),
- Sleep Difficulties
- Anger, Irritability and Chronic Pain
2. ‘Gold Standard’ Autism Diagnostic Assessments involving multidisciplinary input from three specialist trained clinicians, for adults, adolescents and children.
We accept referrals for Psychological Assessment, Treatment and Therapy from the NHS, Legal, Rehabilitation and Insurance sector; both Public and Private Organisations, including Corporate Employers and from Private Individuals, Parents and Families, ensuring that prompt and accurate treatment is provided with concise treatment reports provided at assessment, interim and discharge stage.
Our ‘Gold Standard’ Autism Diagnostic Assessment Service is offered to Public and Private Organisations, including Business Employers, HR and Occupational Health Departments, and from Private Individuals, Parents and Families seeking to fund a Private Assessment to Diagnose Autism. Mind Professionals delivers a highly qualified team of clinical experts; face to face assessments using the most up to date evidence-based autism specific tools in a timely and organised way. Our Autism Assessments are designed in line with latest research and meet or exceed government standards including the recommendations from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) on Autism in children and adults.
MIND Experts provides a National network of regionally based, highly regarded and thoroughly vetted Mental Health Experts; each recognised and accredited for Medico-Legal work as Independent Expert Witnesses within their profession and individual area of specific expertise. We engage with each of our trusted experts directly for the provision of Independent Assessments, Medico-Legal Reporting and Expert Witness Testimony services to support the Legal Profession and Court System; Public Sector, Corporate Clients and Insurance Services; as well as Private Individuals throughout the UK.
We facilitate and co-ordinate the provision of Expert Witness Reports for all matters associated with Mental Health; Psychological Wellbeing, Vulnerability; Learning, Neurological and Physical Disability. We are able to assist with expert opinion on:
- The diagnosis, prognosis, management and treatment of Mental Disorder and Disorders of Psychological Wellbeing
- Assessments of Learning Disability and Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Assessments of Capacity, Disability, Brain Injury, Memory and Neurological Functioning
- Assessments of Offending Behaviour and Risk
- Assessments of Children, Adolescents, Families and Parenting
- Assessments of the Physical and Mental Health of victims of Trauma, Torture, Trafficking and Abuse
- We also aid in cases involving the Residency, Care and Best Interests of vulnerable individuals
We aid in matters before the Mental Health, Immigration and Employment Tribunals, Court of Protection, Civil, Criminal and Family Courts, and have on-going service engagement arrangements in place with some of the largest Law firms, Rehabilitation providers, Public and Private Organisations in the country; from whom we receive a high volume of instructions for independent expert opinion, and referrals for diagnostic assessment and psychological treatment services on a daily basis. We offer a National coverage, flexible appointments and are able to accommodate even the most urgent timescale deadlines for assessment, treatment and reporting.
MIND Recruitment provides staff resourcing services within the Mental Health and Disability service sector – services that support the providers of services for those affected by mental disorder, learning, developmental or neuro-disability, and develop the careers of the Health Professionals who work within these healthcare service areas.