Mind Therapies - Why Choose Us?
- Dedicated administrative team to assist with any queries that arise and to ensure prompt arrangement of appointments and provision of diagnostic reports.
- Providing cost-effective evidence based psychological treatments at a convenient location.
- Providing face to face assessments, embracing technology whilst maintaining a person-centred approach.
- Therapy Service led by Dr. Jemma Boyd, Chartered Clinical Psychologist, who has 20 years NHS experience working with complex mental health difficulties and specialist expertise in the psychological treatment of Trauma and its associated difficulties.
- Mind Therapies provide cost-effective high quality Autism Diagnostic Assessments using ‘Gold Standard’ diagnostic tools.
- Mind Therapies provide face to face assessments, embracing technology whilst maintaining a person-centred approach.
- Our Diagnostic Assessment service is led by Clinical Psychologist Tiago Pinto, renowned for his special interest in effective diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Tiago is also an internationally recognised ADOS-2 & ADI-R trainer.
- Each individual referral is dealt with by a dedicated administrative team ensuring depth of knowledge and efficiency, enabling a fast turnaround of diagnostic reporting.
- One call to us and a dedicated and knowledgeable Case Manager will co-ordinate the case for you, ensuring an efficient, professional and proactive service from start to finish.
- Our registered network of qualified and experienced expert Mental Health Clinicians exceeds 5000 number - Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, and Healthcare Professionals (including Psychiatrists, Psychologists and other Healthcare Professionals specialist trained in administering Assessments to Diagnose Autism).
- Our internal compliance procedures for pre-screening and diligence checking are in line with NHS Employment Check Standards – our clinicians are thoroughly pre-screened and checked to the same strict standards for undertaking private client or expert witness referrals with Mind Professionals, as they are for working in employment for us within the NHS, Ministry of Defence or Private Healthcare Sector.
- We have capability, knowledge, resource and experience to closely match each of your case client’s individual needs with very specific clinical / therapeutic / assessment skills and expertise.
- All Reports (Psychological Assessment Reports, Psychological Treatment Reports, Autism Diagnosis Reports and Expert Witness Reports) are comprehensive, proof read and quality checked.
- We offer National coverage, prompt and flexible local appointments, and a highly efficient service - we are able to accommodate even the most urgent timescale deadlines for assessment, treatment and reporting.
- Our two internal Clinical Leads are both respected experts in the field of Trauma Therapy and in the diagnosis and supportive management of Autism.
- Ethically sound with strong principles and practice of Clinical Governance.
- BSI ISO 9001 Quality Approved Organisation.
- Approved NHS Framework Supplier of Permanent & Temporary Clinical and Healthcare Staff.
- Designated Body (NHS England & GMC).
- Expert Witness Institute Corporate Member.
- ICO Registered, GDPR Compliant
- Security of personal data is considered paramount and all information is held securely and in full compliance with all obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended in 2018 (GDPR), and with other relevant legislation pertaining to the safe handling, use, storage, retention and disposal of personal data.
- Mind Professionals have operational policies, procedures and systems in place to achieve data security including being certified against the Cyber Essentials scheme and registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). All Clinicians are individually registered with the ICO and work to ICO guidance.
- Using our resourcing and case management service to source and co-ordinate a course of Psychological Therapy, a Diagnostic Assessment for Autism, or an Independent Expert Witness Report for your client or service is free of additional charge – there are no service management or other additional administrative fees involved.
- We efficiently process payment of the fees funded for your client’s Psychological Therapy, Diagnostic Assessment for Autism or Expert Witness Report to our expert clinicians very promptly (typically within one week of completed service provision), saving you the time, cost and internal overhead of multiple payroll transactions.